I am currently growing out my hair - but it is still very short (made the mistake of cutting it short again for the summer - and am now deeply regretting it)
I have been looking into clip-in hair extensions because they seem the easiest for what I am after, but I was wondering how long my hair needs to be before they will work? (Ie. you won't be able to see the clip. I understand you will see different hair layers, but I am not *that picky)
Currently, my hair is the ';modern bob'; style - very short in the back, with longer chunky pieces up front that hit just at the top of my chin - pretty short.
Would clip ins work now? Or how long do I need to grow my hair out before I invest in them?
Thanks everyone!
*waiting for long hair, saddened at my current short*Clip in hair extensions - hair length?
I had the same haircut last summer. Yikes, thank gosh I got it at the beginning and the back grew back before school starts.
I don't think you can use hair extensions until the back has grown to shoulder-length, or an inch or two shorter. Since the ';modern bob'; cut is pretty short, the extensions will look pretty fake and stand out, even if you manage to hide the clip.
I suggest waiting for a while. In the meantime, leaving it out is the best thing you can do. Headbands and clips don't look too great with this haircut. Try to do the best with what you have.
Good luck !Clip in hair extensions - hair length?
i would say grow your hair out to about shoulder length my friend had short hair like yours and put extensions in the were not layered they looked ridiculous
and then get your extensions layered to make it look as though it is your real hair try getting your hair razored it blends it together more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment