what do you think ((personal experiences))
Also do you know where I can buy human hair extensions (clip ons) for less than $50?What hair extension hair type is best?
Indian remy is better than Asian. Asian har is coarse so is stripped in acid baths to thin it. Then coated with silicone to make it feel soft. It's great until you wash it a couple of times, then it starts to matt! Indian remy is naturally soft, so doesn't have to go through that process.
I made the mistake of buying Asian hair the first time I had extensions and had to take full head of extensions out after 2 weeks :(
I know have full head Indian extensions and they look and feel great :)
I don't know where in th US you'd buy them, as Im in the uk. Just google Indian remy hair.
Hope that helps.What hair extension hair type is best?
It really isn't worth buying the asian hair! I used shampoo and conditioner specifically for extensions. Once that silicone coating is gone. the hair is dry and tatty! Trust me on that one, you get what you pay for :) x
Report Abuse
AMERICAN VENDORS
www.californialacewig.com
CHINESE VENDORS
Manufacturer: http://www.visionremyhair.com
Email: visionhaircn@gmail.com
and it's been good quality for a decent price.
WOOOW now i know lol good quality
Good Luck
No comments:
Post a Comment