I Want A Kinda Of Scene/Emo Look For My Hair Not Too Long
And I Want It Brown. But I Have Short Hair At The Moment If I Get
Extetntions How Will I Look After Them?
Ive Never Had Them Before And I Do Not Want To Wreck Them
How Much Would They Cost?
Please Reply And Put A Though Images Of Nice Hair
Thank Youu xHair Extension %26amp; Hair Help Please?
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Clipin-Go-Hai鈥?/a>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23964288@N0鈥?/a>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cybizr0llin鈥?/a>Hair Extension %26amp; Hair Help Please?
Hi, my name is Heatherley, and I am a hair stylist. How short is your hair? If your hair is chin length or if it doesn't touch your shoulders, it will take a lot of bundles of extensions to make your hair look good. You will most likely need 14 to 19 bundles of hair. Depending on the salon you go to, it will cost you anywhere from $1,500.00 to $3,000.00. The cost usually depends on how many bundles you use. You can make it cheaper by not using as many extensions, but IT WILL NOT LOOK GOOD. I hope this answer could be of some help to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment