So I recently dyed my hair black about a week ago, and I bought black hair extensions because my hair is really short.
And I've never had extensions before, btw there real human hair.
But I was just asking if people do sleep with them on?
I see people all the time with like 50 hair extensions in there hair, and like on youtube and things there up like 2am with them in! Do people sleep with them in?
I just hate putting them in and then at the end of the day taking them out and brushing them and then the next day go through the whole thing again!
And also when do you think I should buy new ones? I just got mine two weeks ago and I wear them about 4 or 5 days out of the week, sometimes even just 2 it depends if i'm going out.Sleeping with extensions? Hair Extension questions!?
If there just clip ins I wouldnt sleep in them incase they get more knotted.
I have glue in ones and have found that my hair knots alot when I slept. Alot of these knots are now permadent which I need to cut out.
You dont need to buy new ones until yours strart going bad (split ends, just generally dont look real)
If u dont straighten, blow dry or sleep in them too often you shouldnt need to replace them for yearsSleeping with extensions? Hair Extension questions!?
So I guess you are using the clip in extensions??? You will get a lot longer life out of them if you do not sleep with them in. It may pill hair out too. If you must sleep with them in get your self a silk pillow case and tie your hair up in a silk scarf, this will keep them from knotting up. you should get new ones when they don't look good any more. I also recommend little to no product and *** little washing as possible.
People sleep with permanent hair extensions like fusion hair extensions. When it comes to clip in hair extensions, those are meant to be used for events and removed prior to sleep to keep them lasting for the long term.
So I'm assuming they are clip ins? I would take them out every night, but it's no big deal at all if you sleep in them once in a while. I would wrap something around your head just to help protect them and touch them up in the morning.
braid your hair , put a scarf around your head, this helps alot! so your hair wont get messy or tangled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment