Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thin hair due to extensions & hair recovery?

Did anyone experience hair breakage from extensions? I had the fusion kind about a year ago and my hair is still recovering. The broken hair is underneath, closer to my scalp, so it is not noticable. I see a steady progression in my hair becoming thicker, actually...the stuff growing in is really thick and the rest of my hair is fuller than it used to be. The reason it feels thin is because of the discrepancy between the broken part growing in (at about the bottom of my neck) and the rest of my hair which is down to my collarbone. I typically use thickening %26amp; volumizing products and take vitamins such as futurebiotics hair, skin and nails, hairtopia (which doesn't seem to work at all) and a women's ultra mega supplement from GNC.I just ordered ultra nourishair as the GNC bottle seems to be giving me hair that is very light in comparison to the rest of my hair. I just wanted to know if anyone experienced hair thinning/breakage due to extensions and how long did it take for hair 2recoverThin hair due to extensions %26amp; hair recovery?
SIMPLE NEVER Use tHE the hair extensions again and take Plenty of Vitamins and Eat WELL ! !Thin hair due to extensions %26amp; hair recovery?
umm i'm sorry but my eyes woulnd't let me read it properly so i dont really understand. bummer. does jair exyensions cause hair thinning? wow! i didn't noe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment