i want these but im not sure where to get them or how to put them in or anything lol
any help will be great
* if this code doesnt work just copy and paste it into ur search thing up top k *
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll3/heckyesiamrad/hairthingsiwant.gif
WHERE DO I GET THESE IN AUSTRALIA ? * HAIR EXTENSIONS / HAIR FALLS * ?
Most hairdressers would be able to advise you on where to get them and how to put them in. Though I'm sure most would consider themselves better able to do it for you.
Otherwise you could ask around at wig places (check the yellow pages) or even Price Attack or somewhere like that.
WHERE DO I GET THESE IN AUSTRALIA ? * HAIR EXTENSIONS / HAIR FALLS * ?
hmm... I dunno you could try hairhouse warehouse or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment