without any research I was desperate enough to trust a woman who used the hot fusion method to apply extensions to my hair. It looked great at first, but the hair was incredibly heavy and would dry out in a matter of days. I had to continue to go back to the salon. Anyway, I had them removed after a month of wear and was DEVASTATED by the results. My hair was twice as thin as it was before the application! I wore clip ins to disguise the damage. It is now over a year later and what has really seemed to help was a layered cut. However, the under layers are still very broken, short and somewhat sparse.I do not have any bald spots except some areas around my temples which are only noticible when my hair is greasy and pulled back tightly.The outer layer of my hair covers most of the damage. However, when I touch it and put it backthere are areas that are somewhat seethrough and thin. I was wondering if my hair has a chance to recover. Has anyone else been through this?Extensions %26amp; hair breakage? recovery?
Ever Heard ';Tha Devil Comes In All Forms'; (?)
LOL Not Tryna Scare You Or AnyThing Babe But You Ain't Meant To Trust No One!
But Just Continue Deep Condition %26amp; Hot Oil Treating Your Hair Every Week.
If Your Hair Is Natural Then It Could Explain Why You Now Have Hair Breakage, Especiialy When Tha Extensions Are Heavy! =)
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment